Open Positions (1):
Forest School Summer Camp Supply Teacher
Wild Path Forest School is a small forest school program located on a beautiful 100-acre organic farm near Neustadt, ON. We are dedicated to fostering deep connection between children and the natural world through play and exploration in forests, fields, and gardens. It is our mission to help children develop confidence, resilience and a sense of wonder, ultimately empowering children to become stewards of the natural environment.
We are currently looking for qualified supply teachers with availability for our school-age camp program. Teachers must be comfortable working independently outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Forest School Practitioner, Ontario Certified Teacher, ECE, or a background in education or environmental science
- experience in nature-based mentoring with children
- Standard First Aid and CPR Level C required by date of hire
- Vulnerable Sector Check required by date of hire
- If you do not have these qualifications but you feel that you can bring your individual strengths to our program, please apply!
Please send your resume and a letter of interest by email to Katrina at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!